train goes at six fifteen. (两遍)请看选项：
[A] [B] [C]
Man: Morning, Madame. Can I help you?Woman: Oh, good morning. I'd like to buy a
shirt for my father. (两遍)
请看问题和选项:Where are they talking?[A] At a school.[B] In a shop.[C] On a
例:1. Bob and I made ______ agreement last Monday.[A] a [B] an [C] the
2. He won't stop trying ________ he gets what he wants.[A] as [B] that [C] till
Li Lei works in a farm tool factory. He and five of his friends are very
interested (Example: __0__) singing. So they have __1__ a singing group which is
called Happy Birds. They sing __2__ songs both in Chinese and in foreign
languages. They sing very __3__. The other workers and people __4__ the village
around really like to hear them __5__. Now New Year's Day __6__ here soon. The
Happy Birds have been asked to __7__ at different places. They'd __8__to go to
all of them, __9_ one friend has too much work and __10__ may have to give up
his holidays. The Happy Birds can't sing without him.
例:0. [A] in [B] on [C] at答案：[A]
1. [A] built [B] taken [C] formed2. [A] many [B] much [C] lot3. [A] good [B]
well [C] best4. [A] in [B] at [C] to5. [A] singing [B] sing [C] to sing6. [A]
will be [B] has been [C] was7. [A] arrive [B] go [C] sing8. [A] love [B] want
[C] plan9. [A] so [B] but [C] when10. [A] they [B] he [C] it
例：0. You can stay here on holidays.答案：[F]
1. People go to see films there. [A] hospital2. People study things here. [B]
restaurant3. People buy things with this. [C] cinema4. People buy meals and eat
here. [D] school5. People go to work in this. [E] money [F] hotel [G] bus
It was a cold spring morning in London. People walking in the street were
wearing heavy clothes. The weather had been very bad for the past week, and now
many people were ill. Today there were quite a few people in the doctor's
waiting room. There were still a few minutes before the doctor started seeing
the patients (患者).A woman of about sixty years old was at the front of the queue
(排队). She did not live in this city. She came from a farm north of London. She
was here to visit her daughter who was a secretary in a big company. She wanted
to see the doctor because of her back problem.Soon an Indian (印地安人) came into
the waiting room, and walked straight to the doctor's door. When she saw this,
the old woman stood up and took hold of his arm. She said, slowly, "We were all
here before you. You must wait for your turn. Do ... you ... understand?"The
Indian answered, "No, madam. YOU don't understand! You're all after me! I am the
1. The change of weather made a lot of people sick.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C]
2. The old woman's home was in London.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C] Doesn't say
3. The old woman's daughter was at the doctor's, too.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C]
4. The old woman thought the man was the doctor.[A] Right [B] Wrong [C] Doesn't
5. All the other people in the room knew the Indian was the doctor.[A] Right [B]
Wrong [C] Doesn't say.
请根据下面短文回答第1~6题：'Where is the university?' is a question many visitors to
Cambridge ask, but no one can give them a clear answer for there is no wall to
be found around the university. The university is the city. You can find the
classroom buildings, libraries, museums and offices of the university all over
the city. And most of its members are the students and teachers or professors of
the thirty-one colleges.Cambridge was already a developing town long before the
first students and teachers arrived 800 years ago. It grew up by the river
Granta, as the Cam was once called. A bridge was built over the river as early
as 875.In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries more and more land was used for
college buildings. The town grew much faster in the nineteenth century after the
opening of the railway in 1845. Cambridge became a city in 1951 and now it has a
population (人口) of over 100,000. Many young students want to study at Cambridge.
Thousands of people from all over the world come to visit the university town.
It has become a famous place all around the world.
1. Why do most visitors come to Cambridge?[A] To see Cambridge University.[B] To
study in the colleges in Cambridge.[C] To use the libraries of the university.
2. What does "its" refer to (指的是??) in "... most of its members are ..."?[A] The
museum or office.[B] The people in Cambridge.[C] The University of Cambridge
3. Around what time did the university begin to appear?[A] In the 9th
century.[B] In the 13th century.[C] In the 15th century.
4. Why did people name the city Cambridge?[A] Because there is a bridge over the
Cam.[B] Because the river was very well known.[C] Because there is a river named
5. After which year did the town really begin to develop?[A] After 800. [B]
After 875. [C] After 1845.
6. From what we read, we know that now Cambridge is ________.[A] visited by
international tourists[B] a city of growing population[C] may have a wall around
1. Many Chinese friends went to the party.There were many Chinese friends
2. Jack was given a lot of presents by his friends.Jack's friends __________ a
lot of presents.
3. Seeing his Chinese teacher at the party made Jack very happy.Jack was very
happy __________ his Chinese teacher at the party.
他在家里可以干些什么；2, 你中午何时回来；3, 提醒他下午有何安排。
1. Greetings and introductions
Assessor invites candidates in . Indicates chairs.
(to A+B) Good morning/afternoon.
(to A+B) Can you give me your marksheets, please?
(pass marksheets to assessor)
(to A+B) I'm ..., and this is ... He/She will just listen
(to A) Now, what's your name? ... Thank you.
(to B) And your name? ... Thanks.
What's your name?
2. Giving information about place of origin, occupation, studies
Ask the following questions. Address B first.
(i) Where do you come from? / Where are you from?
Are you from ...?
(ii) For adult candidates
Are you a student or do you work here/there?
What do you study/do?
Do you like it?
Do you study?/Are you a student?
Do you work?/Have you got a job?
What's your job?
Do you like studying.../your job?
Why do/don't you like it?
(ii) For teenagers at school (or have just
Which school are / were you in?
What subjects do (did) you study?
What subjects do (did) you like best? Why? Or
What subjects are (were) you good at? Why? Or
What subjects is (was) the most difficult? Why?Or
What subjects do/don't (did / didn't) you like? Why?
Do (Did) you like your school?
Why do/don't (did/didn't) you like it?
What do you study?
Do (Did) you study mathematics/
Do (Did) you like...? Why/Why not?
Are (Were) you good at...?
口试教师跟考生A 说:(把卡递给考生A) A, here is a card for you. Now, ask him/her five questions
with the help of the card. Find out what he/she does on Sundays.口试教师跟考生B
说:(把卡递给考生B) Here is a card for you, B. Now, answer his/her questions according
to what you do on Sundays. Or you can use what is there on your card to help
口试教师跟考生B 说:(把卡递给考生 B) B, here is a card for you. Now, ask him/her five questions
with the help of the card. Find out what he/she does in daily life.口试教师跟考生A
说:(把卡递给考生 A) Here is a card for you, A. Now, answer his/her questions according
to what you do in daily life. Or you can use what is there on your card to help
- 评论[支持者: 0 人 ，反对者: 0 人，中立者: 0 人] 查看评论信息