Without you, the moon is round though my heart is empty.
没有你在我身边,天上月圆圆,我心却空落落。
East or west, home is best.
金窝,银窝不如自己的狗窝。
The moon cake is eaten away, but the sweetness remains.
月饼已吃,甜蜜犹存
Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
家是我们情之所系的地方,虽只身在外,但心系家园。
When we are together, even the moon in the sky will be jealousy.
如果我们在一起,天上的月亮也会嫉妒的。
My dear, can you hear my heart beating in the soft moonlight? I miss you so.
在月色廖人的夜里,我是如此的想念你,亲爱的你听到我的心跳了吗?
To have a moonlight walk with you tonight is my best dream.
今晚和你在月光中散步是我最大的梦想。
Still remember the happy time on Mid-autumn Festival when we were children? Best wishes for you!
还记得儿时我们共度的那个中秋吗?祝你节日快乐。
Would you like to go and admire the beauty of the moon with me tonight?
今晚能邀你一同赏月吗?
Wish you and yours a happy holiday on this gathering day.
在这团聚的日子里祝你全家节日快乐。24EN中秋英文祝福(高级篇)中秋是一首长篇史诗,永远漫长永远动情;亲情是一团不灭火焰,永远燃烧永远温暖;爱情是一坛温过美酒,永远劳神永远醉心!
The Mid-Autumn Festival is a long epic will never be long estrogen; The family is an immortal flame burning forever forever warmth; Love is an altar wine too warm, never indulging fans forever!
我用心做两个月饼,一个送给你、祝愿你节日快乐、事事如意、青春美丽,一个送给自己,祝福我认识了你。
I carefully done two cakes, one gave you, wish you happy holidays and all the best, youthful beauty, gave himself a blessed I know you.
刚刚送走了美丽的嫦娥,又迎来了祖国的华诞。
Just off the beautiful Chang E, ushered in the birthday of the motherland.
借此机会我呈上对你衷心的祝福:祝你一切顺利,万事如意。
I take this opportunity goes to you my heartfelt blessing: I wish you all the best and every success.
你奔小康我来鼓劲,为了明天我们前进!
You kept me fairly well-off to tomorrow!
声声祝福请微风替我传送,缕缕关怀托流水替我寄予,虽然忙忙碌碌无法常相聚,但却时时刻刻把你惦记。
Sound blessing for me to breeze transmission, whereas caring for the occasional water I placed, although not often rode together, but it always about you. 学英语,有问题
- 评论[支持者: 0 人 ,反对者: 0 人,中立者: 0 人] 查看评论信息